How we make great websites
Here are some of our main objectives when working with clients to develop a dynamic, compelling web presence:
- Your website should reflect who you are, and if you get it right, is probably the most important marketing tool you have. It should be classy, professional and engaging. We design websites that tell the story of your product, service or idea in a way that makes people want to know more. We do a lot of work with you to make sure that your site reflects your values and personality in a way that shows the strength and integrity of your company.
- A strong sense of life and vitality: great photographs, strong content, frequent updates especially with social media integration, use of a variety of tools that show off the product or service your company is selling. People want to be a part of something that is alive, growing and filled with passionate people.
- A sense of being a relevant and active participant with the community around them. We neither do business nor engage in an organization in a vacuum. One of the qualities that we try to actively incorporate in building sites and developing content are ways to interact with the community around us. Whether its calendars with local relevant events or links to sites that support your values or a list of other tools, we show that your organization is an engaged member of the community around them.
- Focused content: Design, layout, and navigation that is clean and consistent that meets your audience's needs and helps them to make informed decisions.
- Established target market: The design and functionality should keep in mind the demographic, values and interests of your market with tools to reach them personally.
- Custom Solutions with functionality that serve your company or organization. From podcasting to customer login sections to all sorts of media and data management, we'll figure out a solution to your needs.
- A Call to Action: We keep in mind clear goals for websites and a concrete action for a customer or member of an organization to perform when coming to your site, and design the layout and modules of your site to support this action.
- Responsive layouts that adapt for all device resolutions like mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- Incorporation of a variety of strong Search Engine Optimization tools to increase web traffic and improve page rankings of your site.